For your safety, please note the following tips.
- Before using new contact lenses, please soak your contact lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 4-6 hours.
- Never wear contact lenses overnight.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses close to heat (e.g. BBQ) and for water sports.
- Ophthalmologists recommend daily contact lens rinsing and scrubbing after removing your contact lenses to protect your eyes from wearing them comfortably and to prevent damage to your lenses due to protein deposits.
- Please wear your contact lenses before applying makeup around the eyes and remove them before removing makeup.
- For eye prescriptions higher than -4.00, we will convert your contact lens prescription to the right one for you based on your eye doctor’s recommendation, which can be found in the table #2 below.
Table 1# : Example Contact Lens Prescription
|Your Doctor’s Name|
|For : Linda|
|O.D (Left Eye)||-3.00||8.4||14.5|
|O.S (Right Eye)||-2.25||8.4||14.5|
|Power/SPH: Uses “+” for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don’t support for now) and “-” for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|BC: Determines to meet the curve of your eye|
|DIA: Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
CYL & AX: The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now)
Table #2: Contact lens prescription and optometry conversion
|-4.00 ~ -8.50||No conversion required below -4.00|
|POWER/SPH||Contact lens prescriptions|